Family Medicine Residency Program
Jackson Hospital and Clinic is excited to announce the creation of the Family Medicine Residency Program! This program plans to begin recruitment in Fall 2022, with residents anticipated to arrive in July 2023. Please check back for updates on our program or contact the program team for more information!
Jackson Hospital is a not-for-profit organization committed to improving the health of all members of our community by providing superior, patient-centered and cost-effective care in a safe, compassionate environment.
About Jackson Hospital
• Located in historic Montgomery, AL
• Licensed for 344 beds
• Founded in 1946
• Centers of Excellence: AAA, AMI, Bariatric Surgery, Stroke, Spine Surgery
• Blue Distinction Center +: Bariatric Surgery, Spine Surgery, Knee & Hip Replacement
About the Family Medicine Residency Program
• Anticipating first class in July 2023
• Affiliated with the Alabama College of Medicine (ACOM)
• Achieving excellence in full-spectrum Family Medicine care