Bedside Medication Delivery
Our Meds to Beds Delivery Program is a free service that offers education about medication, and delivers prescriptions and over-the-counter medications to patients before they leave the hospital.
Reasons to use the free Meds to Beds service:
- Offers convenient medication education and delivery
- Provides personal medication review and consultation
- Accepts most major insurance plans
Behind the scenes, our highly trained pharmacists review your new prescriptions with your medication history and medical conditions and coordinate your pharmacy care with your health care team.
Our pharmacists will deliver your medications before you leave the hospital and take the time to teach you about your medications.
Let your nurse know you want to participate in the Meds to Beds Program, or call the following Pharmacy Team contact:
Floors 3 and 4 dial: ext. 8511
Floors 5 and 6 dial: ext. 8507
Transfer your prescriptions to the Jackson Apothecary
There are many benefits to having your prescriptions filled at our pharmacy. Use one simple online form to transfer your prescriptions.
- Jackson Hospital & Clinic providers and pharmacists work from the same medical records, keeping you safe and making sure your medications are doing exactly what they’re intended to do.
- You can refill or renew prescriptions online.
- You can receive expert advice from our pharmacy team.