We are committed to working with our patients, payers and policymakers on developing the best solutions for achieving price transparency goals. Our active participation in CMS rule-making process reflects a strong interest in public policies that support better health, better care and lower costs to ensure affordable, high quality, and people-centered care for all.
We support price transparency and believe it is important for you to know what out-of-pocket costs you will incur for services provided at Jackson Hospital & Clinic, Inc.
By clicking to download this information you agree you have read and understand the following:
- The information in not intended to be the only source of pricing information and does not take into account insurance contracts/discounts; insurance eligibility and annual copay or coinsurance; whether you are in network or out of network; and any uninsured discount and/or prompt pay discount that you may qualify for.
- The information contained in the file is current as of the last upload. Charge information is subject to periodic changes and the file will be updated as soon as practically possible to reflect such changes.
- The file contains both the charge amount and the charge description of the item or service as reflected in the hospital’s Chargemaster (CDM).
- A charge represents the dollar amount assigned to specific medical services before application of any negotiated discounts to third-party payers. The actual hospital charges will vary based on the type of care provided, treatments, individual health conditions and other factors. PLEASE NOTE: THESE CHARGES DO NOT INCLUDE FEES FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN, OR OTHER SERVICES BILLED BY OTHER PROFESSIONAL PROVIDERS. Typically, you will be billed separately for these professional services.
- The information in this file represents the hospitals current standard charges as reflected in the CDM. However, the information represented in the CDM is the starting point in many cases and can undergo additional adjustments through the billing process.
- The charge shown is the original charge for the item or service prior to any adjustments that result from applying billing codes (modifiers) in certain situations.
- The CDM is used in multiple hospital departments and may have different charges for the same item or services and such instances will repeat in the file.
- The file is voluminous and download may take excessive time depending on your internet speed.
Jackson Hospital & Clinic, Inc.
1725 Pine Street
Montgomery, AL 36106