Montgomery, Ala. – We are proud to announce a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Jackson Imaging Center -- a new state-of-the-art outpatient imaging center in Montgomery, Ala. – to be held Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 2:30pm. The new center is located adjacent to Jackson Hospital at 1825 Park Place.
This 13,500 sq.ft. facility owned by Jackson Hospital and its board certified radiologists of Radiology Group, P.A., sets a new standard in quality of care, providing comprehensive imaging services in a filmless and paperless environment. State-of-the art equipment includes MRI, CT, PET CT, Ultrasound, X-ray and Digital Mammography.
In addition to state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained professional staff, the Jackson Imaging Center touts special features to include:
- Prompt scheduling (often same day or next day) - Diagnostic imaging is all we do, all day long. We accept patients on a walk in basis or by appointment.
- All major insurances and third party insurances accepted.
- Convenient location and parking – Located on the Jackson Hospital Campus. On-site and handicapped parking provides easy access to our center.
- Campus shuttle service - If you need to visit another building on campus, we can provide complimentary shuttle service. Please inform one of our front office staff upon arrival or check out.
- Prompt diagnostic reports - Usually, referring physicians will have your test results the same day-usually within 2-3 hours. No later than 24 hours from time of exam.
- ALL Digital Center - The PACS system digitally stores, transmits and displays radiology images. Networking allows for immediate access to patient information resulting in increased efficiency for staff. This technology allows for a quick and efficient turn around time in patient results. Jackson Hospital continues to focus on growing its outpatient services to meet the needs of our community.