Golf enthusiasts swing "fore" healthcare
Funds raised support the foundation's recent acquisition of the da Vinci robotic surgical system®.Nearly 200 golfers enjoyed sunny skies and friendly competition at Jackson Hospital Foundation’s third annual Swinging FORE Healthcare golf tournament, organized by Patrick Wood, at Arrowhead Country Club.
Funds raised will support the foundation’s recent acquisition of the da Vinci® robotic surgical system.
Vendor tents lining the course served snacks and beverages throughout the day, and the brand-new Lexus and $1 million prize went unclaimed, as the lucky hole-in-one shot eluded everyone.
Special thanks go to presenting sponsor Radiology Group and major sponsors: Holloway Credit Solutions
- Noland Healthcare
- Regions Bank
- George Wakefield Jr., attorney at law
- AT&T of Alabama
- Birchfield & Penuel
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Blount Parrish
- Cardiovascular Specialties
- HealthSpring of Alabama
- Kaufman Gilpin McKenzie & Weiss
- Servis1st Bank
- Thompson Insurance Company
- Berney Office Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Crown Health Care
- Neurology Consultants of Montgomery, PC.
- Rehab Associates.
- Rehab Select
- Russell Construction
- Sherlock, Smith & Adams
- Margaret Vereb, MD.
- First-place gross: George Wakefield Jr., Rod Goode, Derek Parrish and Chris Williams.
- Second-place gross: Blair Partin, Mary Rae Zeigler, Robby Hendrix and Todd Clark.
- First-place net: Ed Reinhardt, Hayword Coggins, T. J. Carrigan and Skip Mainor.
- Second-place net: Britt Taylor, Billy Stinson, Steve Wells and Greg Cochran.
- Third-place net: Sim Penton, George Thomas, Davis Smith and Clint Graves.
- First-place gross: Leon Casals, Mike O’Connor, Mark Brooks and Sean Thomas.
- Second-place gross: Kevin Williamson, Bryan Craven, Chet Shonk and Jason Banker.
- First-place net: Justin Harris, Drew Teel, Mike Baker and Brett Bidine.
- Second-place net: John White, Theo Hayes and Craig Biser.
- Third place net: Steve Russell, Pete Cobb, David Lieux and Bob Russell.