Jackson Hospital is actively recruiting physicians in various specialties to become members of our Jackson staff of physicians. We have opportunities in private practice settings, as well as employment opportunities in certain specialties. The Jackson Clinic provides the community with quick and efficient access to both internists and family medicine physicians in our primary care setting on campus.
If you are seeking a collegial, stable, well-established medical staff affiliated with one of the leading tertiary care hospitals in central Alabama, please contact Hannah Chadee via email at email@example.com.
For additional information about our community, places to visit, and things to see in Montgomery and the River Region, check out our community links section.
- Anesthesiology (Physician and CRNA)
- Internal Medicine (Jackson Hospital & Clinic)
- Internal Medicine (Mulberry Medical Associates)
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Medicine in Montgomery
Regional and Hospital Overview
Jackson Hospital attributes:
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since 1946; licensed for 344 beds.
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state.
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff of 350 physicians.
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/sports medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, neurosurgery, and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan area and 225,000 in Montgomery County.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast.
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, regional trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, and home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery and state's two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate and friendly people.