Looking for the perfect healthcare job? How about a hospital that's devoted to patients and caregivers alike? If you have a passion for helping people, Jackson Hospital has the passion for helping you succeed. We offer competitive salaries, sign-on bonuses, terrific benefits, and flexible scheduling. Join us at Jackson Hospital, where you'll find a healthy appreciation for everything you do! To learn more about working at Jackson Hospital, click here.
Regional and Hospital Overview
Jackson Hospital attributes:
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since 1946; licensed for 344 beds.
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state.
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff of 350 physicians.
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/ sports medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, neurosurgery and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan area; 225,000 in Montgomery county.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast.
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities; regional trade and transportation hub; diversified manufacturing base; home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four four-year colleges and universities in Montgomery; state’s two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people.
Linda Hill, RN
Director Nurse Recruitment
Mandy Baker, RN
Claire Scroggins, RN