Looking for the perfect healthcare job? How about a hospital that's devoted to patients and caregivers alike? If you have a passion for helping people, Jackson Hospital has the passion for helping you succeed. We offer competitive salaries, sign-on bonuses, terrific benefits, and flexible scheduling. Join us at Jackson Hospital, where you'll find a healthy appreciation for everything you do! To learn more about working at Jackson Hospital, click here. To visit our Nursing page for more info about what we offer, click here!
Regional and Hospital Overview
Jackson Hospital attributes:
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since 1946; licensed for 344 beds.
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state.
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff of 350 physicians.
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/ sports medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, neurosurgery and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan area; 225,000 in Montgomery county.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast.
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities; regional trade and transportation hub; diversified manufacturing base; home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four four-year colleges and universities in Montgomery; state’s two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people.
Linda Hill, RN
Director Nurse Recruitment
Mandy Baker, RN
Claire Scroggins, RN