LifeSouth Blood Drive will be on campus for a blood drive in the blood mobile! The blood mobile is parked outside of the South Building at 1710 Pine Street.
For your safety and the safety of others, please read the following safety protocols carefully:
- Everyone is encouraged to schedule their appointment time using the donor portal to reduce the number of people waiting.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while giving blood.
- Only 3 donors allowed on the blood mobile at any given time.
- LifeSouth team members will sanitize every touched surface between every donor (clipboards, pens, beds, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer or hand wipes will be available to all donors before registration.