Jackson Hospital Outreach Lab offers comprehensive outreach laboratory services for the entire River Region. Our personalized service, superior quality and fast turnaround times offer physicians and their patients the best in outreach laboratory services. Most lab work assigned at the hospital is completed in the Jackson Hospital Outreach Lab. Our full range of testing services include the following benefits:
- Extensive operating hours—7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Phlebotomy and collection services.
- Two convenient locations on the Jackson Hospital campus.
- Same-day service on most routine tests.
- Results can be faxed, remote printed, electronically interfaced, mailed or hand delivered.
- Immediate testing available.
- Free courier service.
- Medicare and Medicaid provider.
- Contracts with most private and managed healthcare plans.
For your convenience, we have Outreach Labs in the following locations:
- Goode Building-Suite 601, 334-293-6900.
- Jackson Clinic-Suite 101, 334-293-5498.
- Park Place Building-Suite 404, 334-293-6903.
Our professional staff consists of board-certified pathologists, experienced medical technologists and highly trained support staff. We offer superior clinical consultation, as well as assistance with problem solving from our technical specialists. All of these people are responsible for maintaining the highest standards by using excellent quality control and laboratory methods.
Jackson Hospital Outreach Lab utilizes Mayo Medical Laboratories for its esoteric testing needs. Mayo Medical Laboratories, reference laboratory for Mayo Clinic, is a distinctive leader in the field of esoteric testing, offering expert consultation services to Jackson Hospital Outreach Lab from Mayo Clinic physicians and pathologists, along with extensive outreach support services. Our affiliation with Mayo Medical Laboratories strengthens our efforts to provide exceptional laboratory services and patient care to Central Alabama.
Our lab is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB). We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients and patients in full compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Back to top