The Touchstone Society
The Touchstone Society is unique VIP donor club that provides benefits as a way of showing appreciation to special friends and contributors to the Jackson Hospital Foundation.
The Touchstone Society encourages giving on a regular basis to help Jackson Hospital maintain its high standards of healthcare, purchase medical equipment and upgrade hospital facilities. While members are first and foremost making a gift to the foundation, benefits of membership are a tangible way for the Jackson Hospital Foundation to express appreciation to its supporters.
Membership is annual.
Benefits apply to various levels of giving:
FRIEND LEVEL—Contribution of $100 to $249
- Complimentary subscription to Partners magazine.
- Recognition on donor wall and in Partners magazine.
- VIP membership card.
- Daily newspaper during hospitalization.
ASSOCIATE LEVEL—Contribution of $250 to $499
- All Friend benefits.
- Pine Street Café discount (15%)
- JH Flowers & Gifts discount (10%)
- One guest meal (up to $6 value) per day during hospitalization.
PATRON LEVEL—Contribution of $500 to $999
- All Friend and Associate benefits.
- No charge for private room differential.
- Reserved parking in Touchstone lot.
- Paver stone on memorial patio.
BENEFACTOR LEVEL—Contribution of $1,000 to $2,999
- All Friend, Associate and Patron benefits.
- Annual “HealthWatch” medical screening.
- Commemorative brick from original building.
HERITAGE MEMBER—Contribution of $3,000+
- All Friend, Associate and Patron and Benefactor benefits.
- Naming opportunity.
Back to top
Click here to become a Touchstone Society member.
Click here to sign up for our FREE e-newsletter.