Jackson Hospital Career Center
Jackson Hospital is actively recruiting physicians in various specialties to become members of our Jackson staff of physicians. We have opportunities in private practice settings, as well as employment opportunities in certain specialties. Our Jackson Clinic provides the community with quick and efficient access to both internists and family medicine physicians in our primary care setting on campus.
If you are seeking a collegial, stable, well established medical staff affiliated with one of the leading tertiary care hospitals in central Alabama, please contact Michael Ritzus at (334) 293-6745, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about our community, places to visit, and things to see in Montgomery and the River Region click on the links at the right.
A brief overview of Jackson Hospital and the River Region
Jackson Hospital Attributes
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since 1946; licensed for 344 beds
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff of 350 physicians
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/sports medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, neurosurgery and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan area; 225,000 in Montgomery county
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities; regional trade and transportation hub; diversified manufacturing base; home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
- Four four-year colleges and universities in Montgomery; state’s two largest universities within easy driving distance
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
Back to top