Jackson Hospital is a not-for-profit organization committed to improving the health of all members of our community by providing superior, patient-centered and cost-effective care in a safe, compassionate environment.
The vision of Jackson Hospital is to be Central Alabama's first choice for healthcare.
- Compassion: We care for our patients with empathy and kindness, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Diversity: We embrace the differences in our patients, staff and community.
- Education: We improve the health of our region through the continuing education of our patients, staff and community.
- Innovation: We continually improve the care we provide through evidence-based medicine and technological advancements.
- Integrity: We are forthright, honest, ethical and respectful.
- Quality: We strive to achieve excellence in everything we do while providing outstanding customer service.
- Safety: We maintain a safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve common goals.